Thursday, August 05, 2004

It really is amazing how much time I waste being miserable. I spend between 4 and 6 days out of the month unable to function properly because I am either sobbing maniacally or collapsed in a catatonic stupor. I am starting to suspect that I may be slightly manic-depressive. It tears me up, of course, because my mind is my best feature -- and thus the vicious circle is reinforced.
But let us not talk about it anymore.
I have been trying to meet women of late. That's right, I've been looking for pussy for both Adam and me in an attempt at: a) keeping the sex hot and b) regaining my "girl one fucks" status as well as retaining my "girl one be-partners" position. And man-oh-man, is it difficult to score with women! I now understand how great my appeal must have been while I was on the market -- for I really delivered!
I am becoming increasingly interested in Economics, and am contemplating a second major in the field. The question is, can I ramp up on the math in little enough time?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home